Importance of Gau Amruttam
- Gaushala’s importance is multi-dimensional.
- In a snapshot, we shall discuss:
- Cultural: Importance found in ancient literature like Vedas and mythology
- Economic: Importance to yield materialistic wealth
- Health: Importance due to medicinal properties of cow products
- National: Contribution that it can do to the nation’s progress
- Elevated to divinity in RigVeda – considered to be home to 33 crore Hindu deities
- Griha Pravesh – cow is made to enter first
- Newly wed bride is supposed to enter husband’s house first time in Godhuli magna period (when cows return after grazing).
- Only cows’ milk offered to Gods
- Worshipped everywhere as a mother
- In Atharva Veda (Book X, Hymn X), the cow is formally designated as Vishnu, and `all that the Sun surveys’.
Desi Cow Milk
- Indian desi cows milk produce A2 milk which contains A2 beta casein.
- Desi cow milk only contains the A2 protein and no A1.
- High level of Omega 3 that cleans the cholesterol deposits of blood vessels
- Cerebrosides present in A2 milk increases brain power.
- Strontium of A2 milk enhances the body immunity and protects from harmful radiation.
- Jersey cow produce A1 milk which contains A1 Beta casein.
- All ordinary milk has a mixture of A1 and A2 proteins.
- Harmful to human body.
- Autism, Schizophrenia, Stomach Ulcer, Typw 1 diabetes and cardiac disease
- Holsteins and Friesians are not native breeds of India.